Old May 2nd 21, 01:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Herrie[_2_]

Default Episode #23 of The Thermal now out

https://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/id/18936122

In Episode #23 of The Thermal, a new European free distance record has been set in a Pyrenees wave flight. We talk to Baptiste Innocent, one half of this record breaking crew.

On Gliding Club Confidential, we go to Australia and the Temora Gliding Club…

Covid-19 has had a particularly hard impact on our commercial pilot friends.. We check in with glider pilots who are also commercial pilots to find out how they’re fairing.

That’s all on Episode #23 of The Thermal.