Old August 27th 04, 06:55 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Glenn Miller International Festival 2004
From: George Ruch
Date: 8/27/2004 10:36 AM

Glen MIller died was that he was strabbed to death
in a bistro in a knife fight over a whore.

Rumors, Art? I thought you were above that kind of thing. Well, maybe
not, considering the political rant you've been on lately.

These rumors were everywhere in the ETO at the time. They are now part of
history since the true cause of his death was never etsblished. When it was
said he wentt down in the chanell the first question we all asked was who was
the pilot?. No answer. which cast suspicion on the whole story. Those of us
who routinely flew the channel never believed a word of it. .The "hit by a bomb
from above" came later when it was clear nobody was buying that crap. And
Miller was seen around Paris around that time. If you don't like what I write
don't read it. And since you weren't the so screw off.

..
Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at: