Old April 2nd 20, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Skysight Seeyou Mobile Oudie interface

We (SkySight) will do a video on the steps of getting weather onto Oudie's and LX9000's as one of the next videos in our series (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis..._b-s8_fTKlzKJ), but it will basically be the contents of Richard's link plus some usage tips.

It looks like to me that you can try and load the days weather both ways, from my laptop to the Oudie and from Skysight to the Oudie.

No, only from your laptop, with Naviter Updater, onto the Oudie, via the steps in Richard's link (https://help.naviter.com/article/743...d-terrain-maps)

What am I trying to Load to the Oudie? A certain screen thats up on Skysight?

Once you've loaded weather, when you click "Menu" on the Oudie, there'll be a button for Weather. You can then select Wind, Convergence, XC Speed and Wave charts, which supplement the basemap and show you those charts for your current position underneath the glider. Particularly the Convergence & Wave charts can give you a considerable advantage finding these phenomena.

Been there- done that
Dosen't work

You'll need to be more verbose about what exactly is not working for someone to help.
If you structure problem reports in the format below it helps us get on the same page much faster, even better with screenshots or photos.
1) What sequence of actions did you do?
2) What did you expect to happen?
3) What actually happened?

You are welcome to write to us at skysight (at) skysight (dot) io, but we can only provide very basic support as things very quickly cross from our side of the fence to Naviter - we can't see into their user databases or debug their software to find problems, we just supply the weather data. Your agent may have more access, otherwise support (at) naviter (dot) com is the right contact.