Old April 3rd 20, 07:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
krasw

Default Skysight Seeyou Mobile Oudie interface

On Friday, 3 April 2020 06:18:52 UTC+3, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi Nick,

I created a training video which shows the process on getting SkySight weather maps into an Oudie. You can rent it for $9.95 or buy it for $19.95 or get access to all my videos for $9.95/month.

Details are available he
http://cumulus-soaring.com/training.htm#Naviter

or
https://www.patreon.com/cumulussoaring - Get access to all 100+ videos for $9.95/month
or
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/soaringproducttraining - Rent or buy a video

Alternatively, we could setup a one-on-one support session with screen sharing so I could view your computer screen. I charge $60/hour for that.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
______________________________________
On Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 1:57:02 PM UTC-5, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Hi Gents
I've really been trying but I've come up against a wall
Granted I'm a computer idiot, so please be patient and keep that note in mind.

I've got a current Seeyou desktop version running
I've got a current Skysight account running
It looks like to me that you can try and load the days weather both ways, from my laptop to the Oudie and from Skysight to the Oudie.
I have been unsuccessful in doing either.
So a couple of questions:
Can some one walk me through the steps to load the weather for the day on my Oudie,
Please remember I'm a slow learner and this stuff dosen't come naturally to me.

What am I trying to Load to the Oudie? A certain screen thats up on Skysight?
A Certain task Screen thats up on SeeYou?
I've heard of others loading the Skysight convergence lines that are then displayed on the Oudie, and cloud fields.
What can you load on the Oudie from SkysightThat is a advantage?
Thanks in advance
Nick

I believe this is not a commercial forum to advertise services.