Old April 3rd 20, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Kennedy[_3_]

Default Skysight Seeyou Mobile Oudie interface

On Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 12:57:02 PM UTC-6, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Hi Skysight Matt

A vid would be great !
Keep in mind that there are some older computer challenged users out there like me!
Yesterday Richard from Craggy Aero walked me through a bunch of steps and I got the weather to Load, so said my Weather Page on my Oudie. But when I checked some boxes on what to show options nothing came up on my Oudie with a GPS lock on it.
This Morning I downloaded the weather again and it said it loaded, but when I opened up my Weather page on my Oudie, nothing there.
So I'm trying to download now though Seeyou desktop, through the Skysight page there.
So we will see.
Anyway a slow moving vid form the start would be great. Keep it real simple please and how to do it it in steps, what to do if it dosent work and what it looks like on a Oudie/ LX Nav screen please.
Thanks in advance, I don't want to be left behind!
Nick