Old March 16th 04, 04:29 PM
Sandy Mustard

Mike, if your anywhere near Philadelphia, I sugggest going to Airtex and
visiting them. I did prior to my work. You can check out all their
products.

Sandy Mustard

Mike Spera wrote:

Thanks to the respondents. Useful information.

To the person who seemed convinced that I was going the Airtex route
because I was "spooked" by the burn test regs, that is not exactly true.
Whether or not my plane is subject to the reg is unimportant. The fact
that the general A&P and FAA community is confused IS the issue. In my
case, I would rather have the paperwork than not. I know that some auto
shops have been through this. So, I am not prejudiced against going that
route.