Old February 15th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,alt.rv.airstream

Default Living in Aluminum

john smith wrote:
Well things are certainly changing around Michelle's household.
A contract on dream property in Montana (room for my airplane too),
putting my house in Virginia on the market and I have no idea where I am
going to be working in a couple of months.

Am I the first to volunteer to fly your aircraft to join you at your new
home?

Actually this first to publicly ask. I already have a long time friend
who has said she would go. Gonna be a fun ride.
Michelle