Old February 15th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,alt.rv.airstream

Default Living in Aluminum

ET wrote:
Michelle wrote in
link.net:

Well things are certainly changing around Michelle's household.
A contract on dream property in Montana (room for my airplane too),
putting my house in Virginia on the market and I have no idea where I
am going to be working in a couple of months.

To make this a little easier I decided it was time to purchase
something
I have wanted for years..... An Airstream Classic 31.
There is just something about riveted aluminum, and I get to live in
it!

Jay, do you have a 30 amp hook up outside?

Michelle

unless you need to run the airconditioner you dont need the 30 amp
hookup (the microwave may be a bit much as well, depending on what else
you run at the same time) Get the adaptor from camping world to plug
into a regular plug.

Yeah I know. I can make one for the same money and have it done in 30
minutes with better quality parts.
Michelle