Old June 2nd 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Starduster Too, first flight, busted prop

"cavelamb" wrote in message
k.net...
snip
FOD walk the run up area...

Given the damage to the prop, I have to believe that it came apart after the
landing since the pilot didn't notice anything at flight rpm...

Any chance he could have sucked up a tie down rope? The prop ends could
have made it over the next hanger row and be pretty darn hard to find...

BTW - That's one nice looking airplane (I don't think anyone has mentioned
that yet).

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com