Old February 13th 18, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Worried about a leading edge crack in the fiberglass winglaminate of my PW-5

Honda Civic?!?!

I crewed (late '70's?) for a person from near Boston with an original "super Beetle" (oxymoron.......) with a ASW-15 and a large plywood trailer.
Empty trailer on flat ground, I was looking to draft motorhomes to maintain 55-60MPH on a highway........
Loaded trailer......sigh......Frikkin forget uphill........

Your Civic can do well pulling a trailer, just moving it around an airport, sheesh, no issue.

Yes, a helper is great, but not always available.