Old June 3rd 14, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston

Default The "offical" LXNAV V7 thread

On Monday, June 2, 2014 11:10:33 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Can someone post the wiring diagram to connect the Vertica V2 / Avier to the V7?

Thank you,

Nick

Google "glider guider USB/Serial Data Interface" There's a PDF that has the pinouts for the GliderGuider / Vertica V2. The pinouts for the V7 are available at the LXnav website in the V7 manual. I'm assuming you're using a separate GPS source for the V7. I'm not aware of a way to get the GPS data from the Vertica into the V7.

Cheers,
Craig