Old October 9th 07, 08:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default Backwash Causes Lift?

Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

SockPuppet wrote:
In article ,
says...
Patience.

If you had researched the Bunyip as I suggested you know i will work
a k00k for years.

Bertie

Hah! I bet that Le Chaud Lapin will eventually tire you out.

His posting career stretches across the centuries into past internet
epochs. And if you were to take the time you would see that the
reaction he gets on engineeering and computer science groups is the
same as he gets here.

I'll take a piece of this action. :-))
The hot rabbit types War and Peace when Occam's Razor is what's
needed. The Bunyip types a single word reply that not only counters
what the hot rabbit has said incorrectly, but corrects it with the
right answer in one fell swoop!
I'll take a bottle of Jack Daniels on the Bunyip :-))

That stuff will rot your gut!

Try the McCallan!

Bertie