Old June 20th 05, 02:58 PM
RST Engineering

No, the Datsun was babypoop brown. The rest of the story is that I got as
far over into the left lane as I could to avoid hitting her with the strut
and took the left wing off with the bridge abutment in the center of the
freeway. Airplane began a counterclockwise roll (lift on the right wing, no
lift on the left missing wing) and completed half a roll before coming to
rest inverted on the opposite side of the freeway.

Jim

I then slowed up to 50 to hit my opening, but
didn't count on the clapped-out Datsun in the right lane going uphill
with six kids in the back at (generously) 30 mpg.

And the rest of the story ....is?

Was the Datsun Green? :-)