Old April 27th 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning

Default Avionics Build It Yourself Manuals

As a 25 year customer with a 442 Intercom, I prefer the printed manual.
It is very hard to clean my notes off the computer screen. The 20 inch
CRT monitor takes up all the workspace so I have to hold the project
between my knees to solder. ;-))

Having said all that, now that I have a color laser printer and a full
version of Acrobat, I can pretty much edit and print what I want, so a
CD would fullfil the need if it reduces the costs.