Old August 14th 17, 02:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ron Gleason

Default ASW27B prices falling

On Monday, 14 August 2017 02:28:47 UTC-6, krasw wrote:
On Sunday, 13 August 2017 04:04:20 UTC+3, Tim Taylor wrote:
The balance shifted in about 2015 with more of the pilots moving to the 15/18m gliders rather than straight 15m.

I bet you can count straight 15m gliders manufactured after 2005 with your 10 fingers.

This paragraph was posted on the Schempp-Hirth FB page

"Apart from it being a tradition, we celebrated the deliveries of both the 700th Duo Discus, the 250 Arcus (see below) and, in a few weeks, the upcoming deliveries of the 200th Discus-2c and the very last produced Ventus-2."

If they are not producing the V2 anymore and the "New Ventus" is currently only 18M what does that say about the or their view of the future?

https://www.facebook.com/schempphirth/

Ron Gleason