Old March 13th 10, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default On air conversation about JFK controller - Video

On Mar 13, 4:11*pm, "Jay \"Little Napoleon\" Severson"
wrote:
On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 11:22:01 -0800 (PST), wrote:
Of course Mx makes a judgment without being there.

Why do you possibly care? What shortcoming in your life, what void,
does he fill?

The answer to your question is fortunately none :-)

His judgment is clearly a credibility issue especially when he claims
the ATC controller was breaking rules.

He still hasn't showed me the reference when I asked him to point the
page in the reference he provided to Jim that idle chat is prohibited
on the frequency.

Gee I wonder why.....