Old May 4th 19, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Echo

Default Taurus glider for sale

Interesting stuff, I haven't seen the plane in quite a while. Gotta about I'm not too familiar with anything having to do with LSA, be it their pilots or their aircraft. It is pretty interesting, however, that any aircraft can be deemed totalled/unairworthy (is there a difference?), Yet can be rebuilt and flown. There's a lot of airplanes out there flying around on a data plate and not much else. Makes you wonder who is actually deeming something airworthy? How much say does a manufacturer have over a mechanic or IA's signoff? Will be interesting to follow what happens.