Old April 16th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter R.

Default President of our local EAA chapter killed in inaugural flight

On 4/15/2007 1:21:47 PM, "Morgans" wrote:

Do you know if he did a full power test, (for what is it, that is
recommended - 2 or 5 minutes?) with the nose up as high as takeoff and
climb attitude would be?

No idea. Coincidentally I was at that airport a couple of hours earlier
partaking in my BFR, but I was not there when this accident occurred. Given
the number of ground-based witnesses including at least one very experienced
pilot, I suspect that the answer to your question is known and will come out
in the accident investigation.

--
Peter