Old February 15th 18, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Seeking help regarding SeeYou waypoint management

If you are an experienced SeeYou user, hope you can help me.

I don't want waypoints all combined into one master waypoint file. Instead, I want waypoints cataloged in sub-folders specific to "take-off" location. Therefore, when opening SeeYou waypoint database, you would be presented with a list of "take-off" locations. Once a specific "take-off" location is selected, only then would associated waypoints be viewed. Waypoints for each "take-off" location could be entered manually or imported from official databases like the Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange.

Is this possible if using latest SeeYou desktop version 9.06?

Thanks for your help.