Old February 13th 04, 02:22 PM
Brad Z

For ground training, Garmin provides some goodies...

A free downloadable simulator:
http://www.garmin.com/products/gns430/

....and a syllabus for instruction:
http://www.garmin.com/manuals/288_Sa...ngSyllabus.pdf

"HankPilot2002" wrote in message
I am a CFII who does training with the Garmin 430 system which we recently
installed in both of our flying club's 172's. I am interested in

purchasing
some interactive training software to teach the GPS on the ground instead

of
having our heads in the cockpit during flight.

I have looked at VFlight and Electronic Flight packages and I believe that

the
King catalog offers another. Does anyone have any experience with these
software packages? If so I would appreciate any input you may be able tp
provide.

Hank