Old July 10th 04, 10:06 AM
Martin Gregorie

On 9 Jul 2004 19:28:18 -0700, (David)
wrote:

Funny, I suppose, but SeeYou and Topo USA are the only
reason I'm still running that piece of s^%t hacker-magnet
OS from Redmond.

I love the new Mac OS, and Fedora Linux is amazingly polished.

David

"ADP" wrote in message ...
Hmm...

Let's see, 12 Linux users, 53 Mac OS users and 500,000,000 Windows users. I
wonder which OS provides the best opportunity for profit?

I hate lima beans.

;-}

Allan

"Oscar S Alonso" wrote in message

I wish SeeYou offered a Apple OS/X or Linux version (I hate Windows)

Regards,
Oscar.

Simple answer: follow the NOTAMplot lead and write desktop soaring
software in Java so we can all have copies regardless of which OS we
run.

--
martin@ : Martin Gregorie
gregorie : Harlow, UK