Old March 1st 21, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
andy l

Default What have we learned from all this?

On Monday, 1 March 2021 at 14:44:08 UTC, Gregg Ballou wrote:
“We conclude” they wrote, “that the Pfizer vaccines, for the elderly, killed during the 5-week vaccination period about 40 times more people than the disease itself would have killed, and about 260 times more people than the disease among the younger age class.”
https://www.unz.com/gatzmon/hot-off-...he-worlds-lab/

Exactly what is it about these lies and distortion that thrill you?

In the middle of that it says that after 2 months of the vaccine being prioritised to old people first, only 5.5% of all cases are in older people.

Most reasonable people would see recorded 80 to 90% reduction of infections, of hospital admissions, and of risk of death as success.

Yes, Israel negotiated a deal they'd get faster rate of supply in return for more feedback on results. Some might see that as a civil liberties issue, but presumably personal identities are filtered out of the generalised figures. Anyway, that's an issue for their country, not the USA and its minority of nutty paranoids.

I notice you've made no reply at all to my deconstruction of your previous bull****.