Old September 16th 15, 02:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Inreach not working with glideport.aero

On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 4:30:28 PM UTC-6, joesimmers wrote:
Thanks Dan, did you have to delete your existing account first?

You shouldn't have to delete your account.

Login to GlidePort, goto "Settings" "Tracking". Check to see if your inReach device is listed on that page. If not, add it. You could delete all entries and add your inreach URL again to be sure.

DISCLOSURE : I have never used inReach with GlidePort, only my IGCDroid app, but it should work the same.

Alan