Old September 17th 15, 01:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Greg Delp

Default Inreach not working with glideport.aero

On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 1:02:19 PM UTC-4, joesimmers wrote:
My inreach has been working for the past year just fine displaying my trace onto
glideport.aero.

I noticed about a month ago my traces are no longer showing up on there.

I know my inreach is sending out tracks I can logon to the
website and see them on the map.

Any idea what could have caused this?

Thanks, Joe

I had a day a few weeks back that I flew and my wife couldn't track me using the direct link to my Delorme map share page. So there may have been an issue(s) with the Delorme side of the equation. After refreshing the browser page after I got home it came right up.