Old April 17th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Andrew Gideon

Default Money grubbing FBO's

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 06:40:33 -0700, Matt Barrow wrote:

Like Andrew, you're using TAX definition for withholding, etc., which is
beyond the original point of 'who can be denied doing work on airport
property'.

As far as I can see, there's no specific indication as to what definition
of "employee" should be used in this context. Have you seen one?

Keep in mind, we can expect at least some airports to want to direct the
MX business as they see fit. If the relationship with the airport is
cooperative and friendly, I see no problem. But if it is less so, I can
expect the airport to refer to definitions which exclude hiring an outside
firm to do the MX.

What I need is a counter to that argument.

- Andrew