Old February 13th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Anyone Been to the Hangar Hotel?

"ET" wrote in message
I dont know how long it would take you to fly from Iowa, but there is
quite a bit to do in Fredericksburg especially for the shopping minded,
also 10 or 12 wineries, great German food, the Nimiz Museum, etc. Fly
on down and stay a day or three...

It's an easy day flight... I made the flight between C17 and Houston or New
Orleans a few times and they would have ended during daylight if I hadn't
been one for not getting up early... In my plane, it's a single refueling
stop on the way up there...