Old January 18th 20, 09:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default ballpark cost to install a towhook on a C182?

On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 13:45:01 -0700, Dan Marotta wrote:

I tend to agree with jjdk.Â* The propeller is listed in the IPC for my
180 and I don't think the feds want me messing with that, either.

Dan, I sniff a hint of irony in the air. Its not like you to miss that:
are you sure you ain't coming down with the Dreaded Lurgy?

On 1/18/2020 12:41 PM, wrote:
"it is in the Illustrated Parts Catalog for the airplane, and the owner
can make the installation. No A&P required."

That cant be right.
I dont see installing a tow hook listed in the things that a pilot or
owner can do.
Just because it's on the IPC does not mean it can be owner installed.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org