Old June 30th 05, 12:52 AM
Greg Arnold

Likewise.

Brian Iten wrote:
I agree with Ray.
Brian

At 19:24 29 June 2005, Ray Lovinggood wrote:

Paul,

You may be breaking a 'rule', but you aren't yelling
and screaming like some plaid pants wearing, toupee
covered, grinding (pick your place) accent spewing
used car salesman. I don't mind your 'advertisements'
one bit.

And, I do see 'private' individuals who post an 'advertisement'
that they are selling their glider or their instruments
or whatever on this venue and I look for these items.
Not that I can buy a glider, but I like to know what's
out there.

So, for me, I don't mind at all when Paul, Tim Mara,
Tom Knauff, or any other business mentions they've
got something new to sell.

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA

At 18:54 29 June 2005, T O D D P A T T I S T wrote:

'Paul Remde' wrote:

I will therefore offer the LX7000 Pro IGC for $3995

(US $) which is $500 below the market price.

Please don't do this Paul. This is not a commercial
forum
and advertising is prohibited.

T o d d P a t t i s t - 'WH' Ventus C
(Remove DONTSPAMME from address to email reply.)