Old August 19th 05, 10:48 PM
Rich Ahrens

khobar wrote:

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message

khobar wrote:

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message

khobar wrote:

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message

khobar wrote:

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
.. .

khobar wrote:

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
.. .

And yet you made a definitive statement as if you did...

I still got those 757 missile platform pics fer yeh Rich. Or would

you

prefer the chemtrail specials?

Paul Nixon

You're still a fjuckwit, Nixon.

Do you think up such responses all by yourself? I bet you do.

Bwahahahahahahahaha...

Paul Nixon

One has to keep it simple for simpletons like you, Nixon. Wouldn't

want

to strain the few neurons you still have firing...

Keeping things simple doesn't appear to be a matter of choice for you,

ever.

Paul Nixon

It's a terrible strain, but to continue revealing you for the fjuckwit
you are, I'll keep at it.

Now you're insulting yourself...wow...

Paul Nixon

Whoooooosh!!!

Yes, quite - on your part.

Paul Nixon

Still taking instruction in rhetoric from the first graders down the
block, I see.