Old March 3rd 08, 10:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.aviation.kooks,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with the French

mariposas rand mair fheal wrote in
:

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

Perhaps your minor in history didn't cover The Great War, the
Napoleonic Wars, or the Seven Year's War.

Look those up and then come back and discuss France's place in
world history.

Wow, that's really impressive. Not.

Try to keep up, please? We weren't talking about France's "place
in history" -- we're talking about their national behavior in World
War II, their current status as a former world power, and their
current role as the butt of much disparaging humor in America.

why exactly am i suppose to be disparaging france?
this seems to have started after they said they were not going to
fight in iraq without real evidence that iraq was making nbc weapons

it sounds to me like i supposed to flush two hundred years
of friendship and mutual struggle down the toilet
because they were right about iraq

does that sum it up correctly

Apparently, This is what Jay's telling us and he seems to think he knows
what he's talking about.

He's minored in History at Wisconsin, you know.

Bertie