Old March 3rd 08, 01:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.aviation.kooks,alt.usenet.kooks
Aratzio

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with the French

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 10:34:10 +0000 (UTC), in alt.usenet.kooks, Bertie
the Bunyip bloviated:

Aratzio wrote in
:

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 04:18:06 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, Bertie the Bunyip got double secret
probation for writing:

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

Perhaps your minor in history didn't cover The Great War, the
Napoleonic Wars, or the Seven Year's War.

Look those up and then come back and discuss France's place in world
history.

Wow, that's really impressive. Not.

Try to keep up, please? We weren't talking about France's "place in
history" -- we're talking about their national behavior in World War
II, their current status as a former world power, and their current
role as the butt of much disparaging humor in America.

All of which says you're an asshole.

Bertie

Can I be the ****head?

If you like. We have a few already, but there's always room for another.

Bertie

YAY!!!!!!

Royalist trash.