Old January 16th 04, 02:14 AM
dutch

I'm in about the same boat with my annual due this month. Since I have
nasty IFR here in the Great Lakes region, the vacuum pump is going to get
replaced for sure. I'm tempted by the dual pump and the wet pump, but they
are both really expensive, and I don't fly enough to justify it.

The battery is cranking fine on cold days so I plan to try for one more year
on it.

"PaulaJay1" wrote in message
My battery is 3.5 years old and the vacuum pump is going on 350 hours.

Both
are doing OK as best I can tell. What is the collective opinion

reguarding
replacement of each of these? The factory recomended replacement time for

the
vacuum pump (Aero Accessories AA-215CC) is 1200 hours but the old one

(Sigma
Tek) sure didn't last that long.

Chuck