Old February 4th 06, 08:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default "SOARING" possibly in legal jeoprady

In article .com,
wrote:

The funnier one to me was some years ago when someone made a new peanut
butter that contained only 100% peanuts--no additives, no hydrogenated
oil, stiffeners, etc. He was sued--successfully as I recall, because
"peanut butter" had these other things in them. His 100% peanuts only
spread had to be called "artificial" or some such because it wasn't
similar to the regular stuff. There is some logic to that, but it is
somewhat convoluted.

Peanut Butter here in NZ has never had anything in it but peanuts, salt,
and *maybe* a little peanut oil.

I can not *stand* the stuff in the USA. It has SUGAR in it. Ick!

--
Bruce | 41.1670S | \ spoken | -+-