Old January 17th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Douglas Paterson

Default Cherokee 235 vs Trinidad vs Comanche

"Newps" wrote in message
. ..

Douglas Paterson wrote:

The further I get in this process, the more I'm leaning away from the
Comanche and toward the Trinidad

You said the Bonanza was not the right plane for you but the Trinidad is?
Holy Cow.

I don't understand this comment. You're obviously a Bonanza fan, and I'm
starting to gather you don't care for Trinidads--but am I missing something
objective here?

--
Doug
"Where am I to go/Now that I've gone too far?" -- Golden Earring, "Twilight