Old March 26th 09, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jcarlyle

Default Zaon MRX causing radio interference

Do you know if this function is available in older MRX versions? The
manual which came with my unit (bought August 2006) does not mention
such a capability. I see that the latest manual on the Zaon web site
does explain how to access this function, though. I'll see if my unit
allows me to get to the altimeter calibration menu when I'm next at
the airport.

-John

On Mar 26, 9:00 am, Andy wrote:
The MRX internal baro altitude is both displayable and adjustable. It
should not require any other equipment, except an accurate altimeter
set to 29.92, to determine if the problem is the MRX baro sensor.

Andy