Old April 23rd 04, 06:26 PM
2Poor2Fly4Real

Default BRS and other tools

I must say that I'm not certain why the discussion over BRS has become =
so heated. BRS is a tool - nothing more, nothing less.

Pilots are a diverse bunch - attitudes about their own abilities run the =
gamut from cautious to cowboy. Some will view BRS as enabling them to =
take risks they might not otherwise take - an unwise approach, IMHO. =
Others will take comfort in the additional safety cushion, but will =
still work like hell to avoid ever having to use it. This is, quite =
simply, human nature, and the flames are completely unnecessary.

Give it a rest, for crying out loud.

Mike T.
--=20
When I had Money, I could fly.
Then I got Married...then we got a Mortgage...then we had a Munchkin.
She has three Ms, I have none. I'm...
2Poor2Fly4Real

(remove "nospam" from address for direct replies)