Old February 27th 15, 12:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Pasker

Default CNVV question

On Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 4:05:51 PM UTC-5, Don Davidson wrote:
Second, my non-pilot wife is going to accompany me, and I want to find some really nice accommodations for her to enjoy while I'm flying. Any suggestions? We'll probably have a rental car, so it won't be a problem for me to drive to the airport from someplace reasonably close.

on the way to Cannes, about 2.5 hours away from the airport, you will find one of the most amazing restaurants you have ever been to: Hotel Deux Rocs. As Michelin says, "worth a detour"

http://www.hoteldeuxrocs.com/en/en-r...nce-83440.html