Old April 1st 20, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Daniel Sazhin[_2_]

Default Gangbuster Conditions in Nephi Today!

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 9:58:30 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Is’nt that how it goes lol. The best wx is always on a monday, in a neighboring state, when there is no tow pilot available or in the midst of an epidemic lol. But, if I had the gear, I would learn the sim stuff and join you fellows on line. You really can teach old dogs some new tricks. My worry however, is after flying those high performance birds on the sim, making 40 mile final glides, I would get spoiled and have to buy a real one lol. Sometimes its better to not know what your missing lol.

Dan

Nah, a glider is a glider. I've gone from a 1-26 one day to a Duckhawk the next, to a Grob the following day, then a LS4 and then back into a 1-26.

It's all the same. The fun is in the soaring and they are all great soaring machines.

Just go fly!

All the best,
Daniel