Old January 1st 07, 03:15 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default The Castrati must return !!!

wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
clarinet.fan wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...

Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Any volunteers?

I volunteer Dickless. After all, its not like he

can
make
any
use
of them.

He's too old.

You sure? He's so immature.

Age is no guarantee of maturity. He's certainly past
puberty
even
if he
is still childish.

Infantile would be my description of choice for Dickless.

You could be right about that.

Glad you agree, fan.

I'm glad you're glad.

What does your gladness have to do with classical music, fan?

Classical music is one of the things that makes me glad.

Glad you like it, fan.

I'm glad you're glad, Bruce. Music has always been, and always will be

part
of my life.

I'm glad you're glad I'm glad you're glad, fan. Where would the world
be without music.

I can't imagine a world without music.

Silence is golden, fan. Notice how pleasant it is without Dickless
around.

The operation needs to be done before puberty, but

there
is
no
guarantee that it will be successful - I think it's

only
about 1 or
2% of the boys who had it done went on to be great singers.

Dickless hasn't got any balls anyway. Butt there's

only
one
way to
check. I gather you'd volunteer in a flash.

LOL! I'm sure she would, but would he let her get close
enough?

Why? Its not like he's got anything to lose! A0L!

He would have to give up his delusions of adequacy.

The sad part is that he probably thinks he's better than the

rest
of
us.

He definitely thinks he's better than the rest of us.

Too bad the truth is out there.

What's too bad is that he can't seem to see it.

All too true.

Maybe he need better glasses.

First he needs to find an optomotrist who can tollerate him.

That shouldn't be too much of a problem - after all, an eye exam doesn't
take very long.

Provided Dickless doesn't act like the jerk he usually is.

Anyway, sound ideals have changed over the

centuries,
and
it's
unlikely that the
castrato voice would be as popular today. Period
performance is
all
very well, but audiences don't have period ears :-)

Women seems to like castrati for some reason. Not sure
why.

They were like the rock stars of their day.

You mean like KISS?

Did women actually like KISS?

Maybe just Gene Symon's tongue.

Oh.

I think it was his. It was extra long anyway.