Old December 12th 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Marco Leon[_4_]

Default AOPA reporting free GNSx30 WAAS software upgrade available

"Peter R." wrote in message

Ha, if only....

This software update is addressing a few bugs within the code that were
introduced by upgrading to WAAS; namely, the winds aloft calculator broke
and
there were issues with replacing one approach with another in the flight
plan.

So after flying with WAAS for a little while, what's your opinion on the
upgrade? Are you using the new features a lot? I know Syracuse has FOUR LPV
approaches so I know you're getting your money's worth on that end.

Marco