Old January 24th 04, 01:31 AM
B2431

From: "Keith Willshaw"

snip

A blind faith that only German can invent stuff doesnt make
it so.

Blind faith and orthodoxy should and could not replace objective and
investigative thinking,but as far as could remember we all were

railroaded to
think blindly that only one country could have built first bomb during

last 60
years.

On the contrary we all require which nation expended the
efforts to do so.

Keith

The simplest proof of who built the first atom bomb is who used it first. If
the Nazis had 2 bombs and denyav has stated they would have used at least one
even if they had to tansport it by boat or truck. Same for the Soviets.

If the Germans had the bomb and transported one to Antwerp, for example, and
lit it there it would have had an effect on the war. How much or in what way
can be debated as nasuem.

We are talking about a Germany that was so deperate as to train people to fly
piloted V-1s on suicide missions. They didn't even use those either.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired