Old November 20th 16, 04:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

Default WTB Wind Scoop

On Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 3:28:13 PM UTC-8, Casey wrote:
I have a megaplex canopy with sliding window that has opening for wind scoop. I only need the pop out wind scoop but will buy the entire sliding window if that is all I can get. Please take measurements of sliding window for I do not know how many different sizes have been made. Sorry for not being more specific. But thought someone has to have a damaged canopy that the slider or wind scoop would still be usable.

Gotcha, I have something you may want, please contact me via PM cirrus(no space)cfi with a gmail extension.