Old September 3rd 08, 08:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Ron

Default NASM Udvar-Hazy no.19

"Lee" wrote in message
. 93...

Was really enjoying this until...

You aren't satisfied with the level ****ing and
moaning in here, are you?

Not enough arguments about:

1) Y-encoding
2) RARs
3) PARs
4) split-files
5) high-resolution files
6) flooding
7) Alan Einstein trolling

Now you just have to attempt to start a flame war
over politics, which is, as the majority will advise
you of, in direct contravention of the group's FAQ.

What next? That the majority of the aircraft in
U/H were designed by evil CHRISTIANS?

Thanks for spoiling the remainder of your posts.

OBTW, the gas prices didn't go up until Puglosi and
Reid started running Capitol Hill.

Maybe it's just me, but all I read was a factual reference about the
hijackers of 9/11. Undisputed by anyone. The only one moaning is you.

Ron
--
Non urinat in ventum