Old March 26th 20, 06:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

Default Check out "Dr Jack BLIPMAP Viewer" android US only

On Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 9:29:30 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 9:57:31 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I second the bugfix request. I liked the app, but it is unusable with this bug.

I find that I have to clear the app's cache and memory each time I want to use it. Have tried it on several different Samsung devices with the same result.

Well, I checked this app (which I've had on my Samsung phone, Android 10, for some time) right now. At first no success, but after cleaning the data (just once) it seemed to work OK, repeatedly. And after few new trials, alas, KEEPS STOPPING again.