Old March 3rd 19, 02:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Miloch

Default The colossal air travel industry in numbers...

In article , Mitchell Holman
says...

Miloch wrote in
:

more at
http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news...vel-industry-i
n-numbers/ss-BBS6onB?li=BBnb7Kz but here are just some:

The most popular plane ever built is the Cessna 172 Skyhawk

The most popular plane ever built is not a commercial jetliner—it’s
the small Cessna 172 Skyhawk. The airplane seats just four and is
often used by student pilots. The United States Air Force and Army
also use a variant of the model to train recruits.

I loved tooling around in 172's. Stable,
easy to land, roomy enough even if it wasn't
terribly fast.

Took my first lessons in a 150 back in 1960s...prolly slower than a 172

*