Old December 19th 04, 04:14 AM
Cy Galley

Thanks a lot guys. I try to take what is see as a problem partly from
reading this news group and expand your expertise into a publishable
article. I have also published articles that are submitted.

If you find a problem with an EAA article, why not write or talk to the
author. Or write an improved article. Feed back is always helpful.

No, I didn't write the weather article and I'd be the last to say that
anything I write is the last word on my subject area of safety.

Again if one of you can write a better more accurate article, I can put you
in touch with an appropriate magazine editor. But unless you talk to the
people that publish with your ideas and improvements, your complaint does
little good.

Cy Galley
EAA Safety Programs Editor
Always looking for ideas and articles for EAA Sport Pilot

wrote in message
oups.com...

John T Lowry wrote:

I don't believe you can expect much in the way of technically

competent
editing in an EAA publication.

Roger that.

Infomercials and ego-articles have become the order of the day.
-R.S.Hoover
-EAA 58400 (Life Member)