Old December 19th 04, 12:13 PM
Stealth Pilot

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 04:14:19 GMT, "Cy Galley"
wrote:

Thanks a lot guys. I try to take what is see as a problem partly from
reading this news group and expand your expertise into a publishable
article. I have also published articles that are submitted.

If you find a problem with an EAA article, why not write or talk to the
author. Or write an improved article. Feed back is always helpful.

No, I didn't write the weather article and I'd be the last to say that
anything I write is the last word on my subject area of safety.

Again if one of you can write a better more accurate article, I can put you
in touch with an appropriate magazine editor. But unless you talk to the
people that publish with your ideas and improvements, your complaint does
little good.

Cy Galley
EAA Safety Programs Editor
Always looking for ideas and articles for EAA Sport Pilot

I dont know why you are so defensive Cy. I havent received my magazine
yet but what was quoted in the guy's rejoinder sure seemed the correct
take on the met situation to me. I think the author of the article has
a better understanding of met conditions than our friend doing the
criticising.
I'll comment further when I've read the magazine but her take on it
seems in accord with australian commercial pilot standard metrological
training.
Stealth Pilot