Old May 10th 04, 11:59 AM
Dave Kearton

"Aerophotos" wrote in message
| Hello my "Nemsis",
|
| Rather _importantly_ I didnt see you condoning the australian army
| people actions in abusing and killing the cats either.... in the rude
| reply you posted ...
|
| So I ask do you like animals been killed? .... because your ignorant
| reply seems to miss any mention....

Oh give us a break Jolly, you're doing exactly the same thing of which you
are accusing Phil.

Your posts are seldom on topic, seldom make sense and frequently full of
what ever half arsed political theory that you're trying to force on the
rest of the group.

What is wrong with you, that you keep coming back with political crap where
it's not wanted and you get abused for ?

Do you like the attention it brings ? Is that all you get in life, the
abuse from others, don't you get any respect or friendship from your peers

You'll also notice that I'm ignoring your original post, as I ignore most
of yours.

Cheers

Dave Kearton