Old August 18th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Emily[_1_]

Default I would like to find a place to volunteer my time

Steve Foley wrote:
"Emily" wrote in message
RST Engineering wrote:
In my neck of the woods, if you can rassle a 50 pound bag of charcoal

and
stand sweating over a hot grill for two hours flipping pancakes, it

matters
little what optional equipment you have on board your body.

Jim

See, that's not aviation related to me and doesn't interest me in the
slightest.

I guess you better tell your EAA to cancel their next pancake breakfast and
cookout, because it's not aviation related, and doesn't interest you.

I was speaking for myself. I'm sorry if you couldn't figure that out.