Old December 28th 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 2008 Proposed US Competition Rules Changes

On Dec 28, 11:11 am, BB wrote:
On software, realize that most of the software out there is not
designed with in-air task changes in mind, since this freedom is a US
particularity. The ease of in-air task change varies a lot. One
program I tried crashed the PDA and the 302, needing an in-air power
off restart of both, 10 minutes before start opened. Not fun.

Yikes. Certainly some software is designed with this in mind.
Guess that's why we're still cranking out ILEC SN10Bs !
Best Regards, Dave "YO"

PS: Yes, I know, AATs could still be a bit easier...